Wednesday 17 October 2012

Trending: Leather Skirts




I've been pretty reluctant for the last couple of months on giving this whole leather skirt thing a try. But yesterday I finally succumbed to it when I found this blush coloured a-line(it also has an exposed zipper on the back).



 I steered away from black since it gave me too much of a rocker vibe, so I went with something a little different and more versatile. In this look, I wanted to play up the femininity of the skirt by keeping the colours soft and neutral. The gold bow bangle acts as a simple statement, adding an extra girly touch while not overpowering the other pieces. As for shoes, I went for my classic gold medallion Revas since they seem to go with just about everything.

What's your take on this trend? Love it or hate it?

Cheers,
J



1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit!!! I'm in love with the bracelet and the leather skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete