Monday 15 October 2012

Mustard for Fall



Here's to another week everyone. Mondays seem to drag on forever and ever, so I thought a little colour would help me push through it.






Rain Boots: Hunter
Chambray and Necklace: H&M
Cardigan: Mom's Closet
Skull Bracelet: Ebay
Watch: Michael Kors
Mustard is always a staple for this time of year, so I raided my mother's closet and paired her cardigan up with a couple of my own pieces. I've been loving chambray button-ups lately and it looks great layered under knits, so I picked this gem up in the men's section and it's perfectly oversized and casual. The chunky black statement necklace topped off the layers and pulled the look together. I kept the arm-candy subtle with my favourite MK and a skull bangle. As for bottoms, I went for some basic grey leggings, which I tucked into my olive wellingtons (a great and practical buy, btw).

Wish you all have a great week, time to put my head in the books!

Cheers,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment