Friday 19 July 2013

OOTD: Casual Summer Pairings



 
Necklace - DIY
Bracelets - Ebay
Watch - Michael Kors
Purse - Michael Kors (similar here)
So a couple of days ago, I decided to visit the Art Gallery of Ontario. It's weird how I've lived here for most of my life and haven't been to half of the city's tourist attractions. Yet I've wandered every inch of the Met and did about every other thing you can do in the city that never sleeps. Same goes for a lot of other places I've visited. Consequently, I pushed myself to get to know my home a little bit better before I fly off to the other side of the world, yet again.
Shirt - H&M
Shorts - J.Crew
Sandals - Aldo
It was a scorching hot day, so I went super casual with a basic tee and statement shorts. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a big fan of neon everything. Also, the luggage tote was a must because I literally hauled everything with me that day. My purse is like a never-ending black hole. 









For the remainder of the day, I roamed around the gallery and took tons of photos. The ones above are just a few of my favourite pieces. Especially the Chuck Close painting, it was unreal how three-dimensional it looked. I couldn't stop starring. Then of course I made a stop at the cafe and took a quick gelato break.

But somehow I just can't steer away from food and found myself having a huge dinner at Younge & Dundas like an hour later... I love food. What else is new? 

Cheers,
J

1 comment: