Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Best of November


November is coming to an end and I can't believe there's less than a month until Christmas! This year has been such a journey for me, I'm actually glad it's coming close to an end. But before all that happens, here are some of my current loves this month.



Bracelet: Brandy Melville
Stone Ring: Black Market Toronto
Triangle Ring: Forever 21

Naked 2: Urban Decay


Viva la Juicy: Juicy Couture
Lipstick: Estée Lauder

Essie - Miami Nice
OPI - Jade is the New Black
China Glaze - Dress Me Up
November is coming to an end and I can't believe there's less than a month until Christmas! This year has been such a journey for me, I'm actually glad it's coming close to an end. But before all that happens, here are some of my current loves this month.

I've been pretty lazy with makeup lately. Ever since that chemicals in cosmetics situation, I've been cutting back on what products I wear on a daily basis. For school, I skip all makeup in order to save time (and get more sleep). But when I do decide to make an extra effort, I fall back on my Naked 2. Tease, suspect, YDK and busted are some of my favourites out of the twelve. For scents, Viva la Juicy has been my go-to everyday. As for lips, I've been taking a break from the usual dark colours and have been opting for this light coral shade from Estée Lauder.

Then for accessories, I've been obsessed with turquoise, especially on my skull bracelet and vintage inspired stone ring. The dainty triangle ring was definitely an unexpected find at F21and I've worn it ridiculously often in the past few weeks. Lastly, on my nails for November, I first went with Miami Nice, a bright iridescent fuchsia from Essie. The other two are more fall appropriate and muted. Jade is the New Black is a gorgeous matte mid tone green from the Hong Kong collection a couple years back. Dress Me Up is a basic nude colour part of the Hunger Games collection that came out earlier this year, its application is a little more clumpy than the others, but still manageable with a little patience.

Here's to the end of another month and I wish you all had a great one.
Time to prep for the holidays!

Cheers,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment