Monday 24 June 2013

Trending Summer 2013: Neon Details

Neon Bangles - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Wrap Bracelet - DIY
Skull Bracelet - Ebay
Shirt - J. Crew
Shorts - Forever 21
Flats - Tory Burch

Sunglasses - Forever 21
Happy summer babes! In honour of patio lunches and Starbucks runs, here's an easy outfit idea for all your day-time errands. I'm a huge fan of neon all year round but it can be a little too overwhelming on a day-to-day basis. A great way to subtly incorporate the trend into your outfit, is by adding bright details to a monochromatic colour scheme. Don't get me wrong, most days I still feel like dressing up as a highlighter. But in this case, simplicity is key.


I'm obsessed with the straight silhouette and neon embroidery on this top. So I went with a pair of plain black shorts to bring out the details. It's a simple outfit that's quick and easy for daytime. Just stack on the arm candy and it pulls the whole look together. As for shoes, I went with my classic reva flats for a dressier look. They literally go with anything and everything, but do take a while to break in. My feet cried for weeks.





This about sums it up. Hope you all have an amazing start to summer!

Cheers,
J

3 comments:

  1. Your followers should have seen you in person. The photographs don't do this outfit justice.

    ReplyDelete